Followers

Sunday 17 November 2013

Design Team Craft Room Reveal : Barb

Hi everyone, well I really hope you have been enjoying our show and tell....I have asked my girls to let us all see where they do their creating...I love having a look at how much or how little our craft collections are....so much fun to have a stickybeak...today is Barb's turn: enjoy


Barb
I'm like Tania, I'm using 3 rooms for crafting right now, so I'm in a craft house too.
My kitchen houses the command center, lol. Actually it is my computer and Silhouette SD, which I use for EVERYTHING. My setup is quite clever really, we removed the bottom right cupboard and put in a sliding tray for my keyboard. My computer, monitor, and printer sit on top. My Silhouette is on a TV tray for easy connection to the computer.

My dining room has all my paper and tools storage and I use the dining room table for most of my cutting, gluing, crafting, etc. As you can see, another little desk has moved in there. The big window overlooks the river valley so we all like 'working' in there.
 I am in the process of turning the former nursery into my craft room (that explains the Disney Babies on the wall). The Husband painted an old dresser that beautiful, bright, sunny yellow that will hold most of the papers and tools that are currently downstairs. I bought a computer armoire which will hold a laptop (if and when I get one) and my Silhouette. My sewing machine table is also in here now. The Husband also made a Murphy bed so that we can still use the room as a spare room for company but I can put it up and out of the way when I'm working in there.
There's a tour of my crafty spaces (and my house). I am blessed to have so many inspirational places and spaces to 'work'!

To find out more go to Barbs blog here

Oh my goodness, I am loving your craft house, and the Murphy bed is fantastic, believing for you that you will get your lap top, thanks for the tour, blessings Hilde
 

1 comment:

We enjoy reading your comments